Marine Animals Poll
Webheads 19 - 20 About Me
Webheads 19 - 20 Novels
Coat of Arms
Big Cheese Bio Poem
Google Classroom Codes:
- Home: 1cfh9mf
- ELA: kfw1zz
- Science: glv01wz
- Math: f6477yl
- Homework: o53nvbv
- Challenges: ex017q
(1) Click here
(2) Enter code: dgsv5kg
(3) On the next page, click on the words "Sign up with Google".
(4) You will be taken to your Dashboard, click on the name of our class to enter.
12/2/19 - Text Structure
1) Review your chart we made last week on each text structure
2) Head a number your paper from 17 - 32
3) Read each passage, look for clues
*Passages - CLICK HERE
4) Write the LETTER of the answer AND the ANSWER
Study for Test
Elements of Poetry
Elements of Prose
Elements of Drama
Poetry, Prose, Drama Venn Diagram
Read through each of the passages on the cards. Number your paper 1 - 16. Write the LETTER and ANSWER.
LOOK FOR CLUE WORDS. Remember:
- There can be more than one text structure. Which one is the author using to send a message?
- Rule out other text structures that don't fit
CLICK HERE FOR TEXT STRUCTURE CARDS
Click here for my awesome rapping skills!!
bonnet - noun - woman's or child's hat tied under the bottom
disobedient - adjective - refusing to obey rules
tuft - noun - a bunch of threads, grass, or hair
embroidered - adjective - cloth decorated with patterns of thread
Mischief Chapters 1 and 2 Quiz - Google Form Click Here
You can use your book to locate answers
Theme: (1) Read each passage (2) Look for evidence of a theme (3) On your answer sheet, circle each correct answer. (4) On the back of the answer sheet, write the number of each passage. Then, write 1 or 2 sentences from the passage that is EVIDENCE for your answer.
THEME PASSAGES CLICK HERE